. Stampin' Shilo: Retiring Stamp Set Contest

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Retiring Stamp Set Contest

On June 1st, Stampin' Up! will release the Last Chance List. This list will include stamp sets that are retiring and will not be available again. I am holding my retiring stamp set contest again. This is a super easy contest to enter and you could win a $20.00 gift certificate for Stampin' Up! product.
You need to browse through the 2009/2010 catalogue and email me a list of 10 stamp sets (not including hostess sets) you think will be retiring. The person with the most correct will win the gift certificate. In the case of a tie, I will draw between the names. This contest closes on May 30 at midnight so make sure I get your entries by then.
Also, the new catalogue will be available on July 1. I will be having a new catalogue open house on July 6 & 7. If you RSVP to attend the open house, you will receive a catalogue for FREE!!! I will post more details later this week.
(Both open only to Canadian Stampers and no demonstrators please!)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin