. Stampin' Shilo: Big Card Class

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Big Card Class

A few months ago I was asked by my Grandma if I would come and do a card class for her church group. I accepted and yesterday I went to Creemore (near Stayner) to teach a class for approximately 40 ladies. This was the largest group I have worked with but it went fabulous. I designed all the cards around colour that are retiring. You may recognize a couple of these cards from past posts.
This first picture features Bermuda Bay and Crushed Curry which will be gone forever after June 30. The stamp set is Circle Circus which will be in the new catalogue.

This second picture features the colours Green Galore, Barely Banana (one of my fav's which I will be sad to see leave), and Blush Blossom. The stamp sets are Animal Stories and Fifth Avenue Floral will still be here.
The last picture uses Bermuda Bay again and Ruby Red. The stamp sets are Fun and Fast Notes and the Medallion stamp.


A reminder that June 30 is the LAST day to purchase any retiring stamp sets, cardstock, or accessories. You may also want to check out the clearance rack by clicking here.



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin