. Stampin' Shilo: More Club Cards

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Monday, June 28, 2010

More Club Cards

As I mentioned in an earlier post, my stamp club ended a couple of weeks ago.  I am looking forward to beginning again soon.  If you are interested, let me know today and you will receive a free ink pad of your choice.
This card uses the set Best Wishes which will be gone forever on June 30.  The dsp is Cottage Wall and it is retiring as well as the Lovely Lilac and Mellow Moss cardstock.  If you wish to order any products that are retiring, please contact me as soon as possible.  I will be placing the last order Tuesday June 29 at 8pm.

These are some Ghiradelli chocolates that I covered with dsp and gave to my club girls on our last night.  It is an easy and inexpensive way to dress up a little gift.



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin