. Stampin' Shilo: Happy Father's Day

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

This past week I was invited by my team member, Alycia, to come to her masculine card class. I was happy to go and enjoyed sitting and making the cards instead of coming up with the idea and preparing! This card we made for Father's Day and I gave it to my dad.


It uses the stamp set Eight Great Greetings which is retiring on June 30. The cardstock colours are Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, and Brilliant Blue.

This was a frame that I created for my Dad also. I inked up Gavin and Nelia's (my niece) feet with versamark and pressed them onto the cardstock. I then put the white embossing powder over the feet and heated it with the heat tool. It is neat to see the difference and is a great keepsake!

Hope you are enjoying the beautiful weather. On another note, in a month from today, I will be headed to Salt Lake City for Stampin' Up!'s annual Convention. I can't wait!!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin