. Stampin' Shilo: Club Projects

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Club Projects

Last week was the end of my stamp club. I had lots of fun teaching these ladies new techniques and preparing projects for them. If you would like to get in on the fun, let me know.
All 3 cards we made used retiring stamp sets and colours. This card uses the stamp set Embrace Life and Ruby Red cardstock which will both be leaving on June 30
I made one of these cards for each person to thank them for being in my stamp club and for their business. These cards use the Medallion stamp and a variety of colours of cardstock. I also gave them a couple other little treats that I will share with you next time! Remember to check out the Last Chance Lists and get your order in by June 30!




No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin