. Stampin' Shilo: Christmas Cards

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Christmas Cards


This past weekend I got together with my upline Kris and my sidelines. Kris is who I signed up to be a demonstrator under. We each made a card to swap with each other and then we created another card for a shoebox swap. A shoebox swap is where you put all the materials needed to create a card into a box of some type and then you rotate around and make each others cards.


This first card was created by Kris. It uses the Season of Joy stamp set found on page 34 for the flower image. This is a glitter window card. It doesn't show up very well in the picture but there is glitter over top of the flower image. It makes a really great effect. I think this card is very elegant for Christmas.

This second card was created by Jodi. It also uses the Season of Joy stamp set. I think the colours in this card are great. It uses the Ski Slope Designer Series paper from the Holiday Mini found on page 12 (if you need a Holiday Mini, let me know). The scallop edge punch was used on both of these cards. This punch, found on page 189 of the Fall-Winter catalogue, is turning out to be a great tool! I use it on almost all of my cards now. If you have signed up to come to my Christmas Card class, you will get a chance to use this punch and you may just decide to add it to your collection!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin