. Stampin' Shilo: World Card Making Day Projects

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

World Card Making Day Projects



This past Saturday was World Card Making Day. I had 2 projects to make at my event. This first project was a bookmark which was stamped on one side and the other side had a calendar for the year 2009. The stamp set used was called Bitty Basics which is a level 1 hostess set.
The second project was a Thanksgiving card. This card used punches and markers and some ribbon. It was a very quick and simple card but I really like how the pumpkins stand out. The set the pumpkins came from is retired now and we had to write in 'Thanksgiving' as I didn't have a stamp that said Thanksgiving.
Anyways, I just wanted to remind you that the deadline to register for the Christmas card class is now October 14. In this class you will make 10 cards with envelopes for $25. The class is on Saturday October 25 at 1pm. I only have a couple of people signed up so far but this is a great class to come to. Also remember to check out the details for the Fresh Cut Notes class under "Events" on the left hand side.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin