. Stampin' Shilo: Thanksgiving Turkey!

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thanksgiving Turkey!

Here is a turkey card just in time for Thanksgiving! I used some of SU's exclusive punches to make this little guy. The feathers a punched using the scallop circle out of Real Red, Old Olive, and Chocolate chip cardstock. The body of the turkey is punched out of More Mustard cardstock using the small oval punch and the 1 3/8" circle punch. I cut out the hat and feet freehand but you could use one of the square punches for the hat and then just trim it. I layered the turkey on Whisper White cardstock which is then on top of Pumpkin Pie cardstock. I added the Chocolate chip ribbon as an accent. This card is not the typical 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". It is a 4" x 4" card for something different. Drop me a comment to let me know what you think of this little guy!
I want to take this time to wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving and to think about everything you are thankful for. I will be enjoying some time with family as we have Gavin baptised on Sunday morning and then enjoy a great brunch after which I will have a dinner with other family members not attending the baptism. I will post a picture of the event when I can.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin