. Stampin' Shilo: Close as a Memory

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Close as a Memory


This is a sympathy card I created using the Close as a Memory stamp set. It uses Bravo Burgundy for the card base. I layered So Saffron on top and have a small flower image stamped in versamark all over this So Saffron piece. I then stamped the flower image onto Very Vanilla. I coloured directly on the stamp with the Stampin' Write markers and then stamped it. This piece is layered on top of Mellow Moss. The card is finished with a piece of burgundy ribbon.
Just a reminder that the last day to order retired stamps or accessories is January 18. The new catalogue goes live on January 19.




REMEMBER TO RSVP TO MY NEW CATALOGUE OPEN HOUSE TO RECEIVE YOUR CATALOGUE FOR FREE!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin