. Stampin' Shilo: Love You Much Promo!

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Love You Much Promo!

I would like to start off by wishing you a very Happy 2009! I hope your year has started out right.
Stampin' Up! is offering a great special right now on some new products that will appear in the new Spring/Summer Catalogue. This bundle features the new stamp set called Love You Much. It also features some new designer series paper called Candy Lane and a new heart punch. The cost for the bundle is $50.28 which is 20% off the price of each product individually. This bundle can be purchased until January 31. To order, email me or you can order it online.
Also, I would like to remind you about my stamp club. There are still openings and I would love to have you join. To read more about it, scroll down to the post below this one.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin