. Stampin' Shilo: New Decor Elements

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Decor Elements


You may think that this is a stamp set but it isn't! It is a new image from Stampin' Up!'s exclusive vinyl art collection. This design is called flower garden and for the medium size costs $19.95. There is also a smaller size. This vinyl art can be applied to walls, mirrors, cabinets, picture frames, etc. I have a couple of images in my stamp room and I think they are great! Stampin' Up! has come out with some really great new images. If you want to see the whole offering, click on the decor elements flyer on the right hand side of my blog. As well, if you click here, you will be taken to the SU (Stampin' Up!) website where you can also browse. I have some brochures available for anyone who wants one. A great time to pick one up would be at my New Catalogue Open House.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin