. Stampin' Shilo: "I Wish" Mini Scrapbook Album Class

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Monday, January 5, 2009

"I Wish" Mini Scrapbook Album Class

Give the gift of memories with this “I Wish” Mini Scrapbook. This is the perfect time to make a scrapbook for those precious holiday pictures. The original design and beautiful layouts are the perfect place to preserve your family’s Christmas memories! In this class you will make a 6” x 6” mini scrapbook album created with Stampin’ Up!’s I Wish Simply Scrappin’ Kit. The album contains 11 pages, allowing you plenty of space for your pictures!

Date: Saturday January 24
Time: 1:30pm-3:30pm
Cost: $30.00
Please register by Friday January 9 to ensure delivery of product.








No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin