. Stampin' Shilo: New Catalogue Open House

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Monday, January 12, 2009

New Catalogue Open House

The new Spring/Summer 2009 Catalogue is almost here and you don't want to miss out on this event!!!!
I will be having an open house on Sunday February 1 from 1:30-4:00pm where you can receive the catalogue for FREE!!! Yes, I said free. Just RSVP to me that you will be attending and I will have a catalogue for you. This is a savings of $11.95.
You can also check out the new line of Decor Elements and sign up for my upcoming classes. There will be door prizes and snacks as well as a free make and take project. Bring a friend with you.
If you place a $60 order, you are also eligible for one of the FREE Sale-a-bration sets that are only available for a limited time.
Hope to see you there.



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin