. Stampin' Shilo: Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch

Well, that is quite the mouth-full, but you seriously have to check out this fabulous new punch.  I love it and it is soo easy to use.

This was another card we made at my May stamp club.  It is a square card that measures 5".  The colours are Baja Breeze, Perfect Plum, and Certainly Celery.  The blossom punch can punch out 3 different styles of flowers which you see here.  We also used some circle punches as well.  The greeting in the center is from the level 1 hostess set in the Summer mini called Swirls and Curls Verses which I received for FREE because there was a bonus for demonstrators during Sale-a-Bration.  It is soo great to be a demonstrator and if you are interested, let me know so I can fill you in on all the great deatils.  There is even still time for you to sign up to go to Convention with me this summer.
Remember to enter my Retiring Stamp Set Contest by May 31.  See the previous post for all the details.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin