. Stampin' Shilo: Flower Garden Embossing Folder

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Flower Garden Embossing Folder

When I saw the new embossing folder in the Summer mini, I knew for sure that I would be getting it.  This is another card we did at my May stamp club.

The colours for this card are Pear Pizzazz, Melon Mambo, and Concord Crush.  We used a piece of Whisper White cardstock to put through the embossing folder but we got the colour by rubbing the Concord Crush classic ink pad on the emossing folder and then we put it through the Big Shot.  It really makes the white flower stand out.
I have had a couple of more entries to my Retiring Stamp Set contest but I know that you will be sending me your guess soon!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin