. Stampin' Shilo: You Are NOT Going to Believe This!!!

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

You Are NOT Going to Believe This!!!

I actually created a scrapbook page!!! I know, can you believe it?  I have been an avid card maker for 5 plus years and have not really done any scrapbooking.  I felt overwhelmed and somewhat intimidated by it but I finally did it....using My Digital Studio.  I must admit, it only took about 20 minutes to create this page and it was while I was sitting on the couch with Gavin while he was watching Cars.  It is a very simple page but as I get the hang of using My Digital Studio more, I hope to be able to create some fabulous pages.  I will make it a goal to "try" to do one page a week.  You can help me stay motivated by letting me know what you think of the page.

(You can click on the picture to zoom in more to see the journaling)

Please remember to enter my Retiring Stamp Set contest.  I don't have very many entries so chances are good that you may win.  To view the details, click here.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin