. Stampin' Shilo: Pretty Postage

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Pretty Postage

I held my quarterly Dare to Stamp team meeting last week and we decided to make swap cards using items from the Summer mini.  This is what I came up with.
I used the new stamp set called Pretty Postage.  The cost for wood-mount is only $14.95 and clear mount is just $10.95.  What a deal!  I also used the Postage Stamp Punch to punch out the images.  I embossed the birthday cakes using the great new colours of Stampin' Emboss powder - Tangerine Tango, Wild Wasabi, and Melon Mambo.  I also used white embossing powder on the Melon Mambo cardstock and for the greeting which is from the level 1 hostess set in the Summer mini called Swirls and Curls Verses.  If you would like this hostess set, why not book a workshop and then you can get it and other products for free!  Contact me to set your date.



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin