. Stampin' Shilo: Bright and Cheery

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Bright and Cheery

I want to remind you that the National Scrapbooking Month promotion is still running until May 31.  You can check out the link on the right hand side for more info.

Also, be sure to enter my  Retiring Stamp Set contest.  This is SUCH an easy contest to enter and I only have a couple of entries so far...what are you waiting for?  Get out your catalogue and send me a list of 10 stamp sets you think will be retiring and you could win a $25 stamp set of your choice.  For all the details, click here.

This next card is one we made for the make 'n take at my Dare to Stamp team meeting last week.  We used the new stamp set Flower Fest and the new embossing powders.  So bright and cheery.  Let's hope that perhaps we will get some sun to make us all bright and cherry!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin