. Stampin' Shilo: A Whole Month....

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Monday, May 2, 2011

A Whole Month....

I cannot believe that is has been a whole month since I last posted..eeek!  I am sorry about my lack of writing.  It has been a very busy time for me.  Since March break, I have been back to work almost full time as well as taking an online course which has lots of assignments.  Stampin' Up! also has invited me to be a part of a business coaching group so I am really looking forward to doing that and getting back into posting more for you.
The Summer Mini came out yesterday and it is fabulous!  There are lots of new products in there that you won't want to miss out on.
Also, May is National Scrapbooking month and Stampin' Up! is offering 30% off some items. 
Click below to view the mini and the promo.




No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin