. Stampin' Shilo: All Fixed!

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

All Fixed!

So, our computer issue is finally fixed.  It has been a long month dealing with all of that.  In the long run, I ended up having to get a new laptop as mine had so much wrong with it.  We were able to get our other computers fixed up though so that is good.  I have something to show you today but I am still learning this new computer!
Also wanted to remind you that I still have 3 spots left in my Christmas Stamp Camp.
This was a swap card I received at the Hamilton Regional.  I will be posting lots of Christmas samples in the coming weeks.  This card uses the awesome snowflake embossing folder.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin