. Stampin' Shilo: And if that wasn't enough...

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Monday, October 4, 2010

And if that wasn't enough...

Stampin' Up! has set a goal to recruit 10000 demonstrators in 2010 and I sure would love to help with this goal.  Stampin' Up! has announced some great incentives to get more demonstrators and I am happy to share them with you.  This is the best time to join because they are pulling out all the stops for new recruits and demonstrators who have people join their team.
Announced while I was at the Regional, Stampin' Up! will give you a free stamp set called "Eat Chocolate".  Now you won't find this in your current catalogue because this set will be from the Occasions Mini which comes out next year! (Shh...here are some samples from the boards at Regional of the new set)




Also, Stampin' Up! is still offering new demos the fabulous Greenhouse Gala craft tote.  It holds lots of supplies including 12x12 cardstock and is very stylish and practical.
I would LOVE to have you join my team.  I will help you get started in your new hobby or business by providing you with training and inspiration as well as motivation when you need it.  To discuss this opportunity more, contact me today!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin