. Stampin' Shilo: What is that?

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

What is that?

First off, be sure to check out all the deal on the Clearance Rack. This huge blitz is over on October 18 and there are still LOTS of deals to be had. I placed my order last night and got 18 items for around $50. Items are going fast! To check it out, click here.

Also, remember that the registration for my Christmas Stamp Camp is almost closed.  There are still a couple of spots left and you won't want to miss out.  To view the details, click here.

Be sure to check back tomorrow for my club night projects.  I really love all 3 projects that we will make this month!



 You may be wondering what all of these are?!?!  Well, on October 3, I particpated in the Owen Sound Welcome Wagon Bridal Show.  I had to make something to put in all the brides gift bag that they received, so...
 I made these sour cream containers with hershey's chocolate kisses in them.  It was a tedious task but they got finished and I was very happy with how they turned out.  Here is all 75 of them!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin