. Stampin' Shilo: Reminder

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Reminder

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and that you enjoyed the beautiful weather. I know that I did!
My October newsletter went out last night so be sure to check it out. There is lots of exciting news in it.
Today Stampin' Up! is having a book-a-thon. For anyone that contacts me today to book a workshop, I will have a gift for you. Your workshop date can be set for anytime - including sale-a-bration which happens from January-March.  Let me know what date you want!
Another reminder about my Christmas Stamp Camp.  There are only a few spaces left so be sure to register today!

Christmas Stamp Camp

Hosted by: Shilo Garland & Alycia Tedford
Mark your calendars now and plan to attend the first ever Christmas Stamp Camp!
This event is one you won't want to miss.
Date: Saturday November 6
Time: 10am - 4pm
Location: Shilo’s Stamp Studio, 1049 Wellington St. Port Elgin
Lunch is included plus all materials. Please bring adhesive and scissors.
Cost: $49.95
Payment is required to secure your spot.
Limited spots available! Register today!
(Projects include: a stamped candle, a glass ball, 4 cards, 8 tags, a gift box, a 6”x6” scrapbook page, and a cool countdown to Christmas magnet board)


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin