. Stampin' Shilo: Stamp Night Projects

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Stamp Night Projects

Last night I held my monthly stamp night and we had a great time making 3 projects.  I have 2 to share with today and the other one tomorrow.
 When I first saw this technique, I loved it so decided my 'girls' should know how to do it.  It is called de-bossing.  We punched out the flowers and adhered them to the Whisper White cardstock.  We then put all of this through the Big Shot using the square lattice embossing folder.  It makes it look like one sheet of cardstock instead of the flowers attached to the paper.  We added some super yummy Pear Pizzazz ribbon to finish it off.  Most girls added a greeting in the bottom corner and I would suggest that you stamp that on before you put in through the Big Shot.  The cardstock colours are Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry, and Daffodil Delight for the center of the flowers.

This second card uses the stamp set Just Believe (I am not sure why the picture is so blurry on here).  This card is very elegant but was very quick to make.  The colour we used is Concord Crush which is a very deep purple.  We added some dsp to the side and used the new ribbon border punch to add a bit more detail beside the dsp.  The main flower image is layered on top of a piece of vellum and there are 2 pearls on the flowers as well as on the greeting tag which was punched out using the modern label punch.
If you are interested in joining us at our monthly stamp night, you are welcome to come but you must make a $25 purchase.  If you want to make it a monthly committment, then you are eligible to receive hostess benefits as well!
If you are in the Hanover area tomorrow, I will be at the Home Party Show Shopping Extravaganza taking place from 10am-3pm at the Legion.  I will have lots of retired things for sale!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin