. Stampin' Shilo: This is sooo cool!!

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

This is sooo cool!!

Edited:  So I had this post scheduled to post Saturday morning but apparently my computer was playing tricks!

I said I would show you the third project we did at my monthly stamp night.  It is so cool and I was very happy that I could make it!  Let me know what you think!
 So you are probably wondering what is so cool about this.  It just looks like a square piece of dsp with a button and ribbon, but....


when you unfold it, you get this neat star that can be used on your Christmas tree.  I am going to try to provide some detailed instructions and pictures in the next couple of days.  Maybe I will even be able to figure out how to do a video and post that!!!
I hope you are enjoying your weekend.  Today I am in Hanover at The Home Party Show Shopping Extravaganza.  I hope to see some of you there.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin