. Stampin' Shilo: Cute Halloween Projects

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Cute Halloween Projects

Last night I had my first ever Kids Halloween Class.  The kids really liked making the projects and the class went well so I will be planning some more kids classes in the future!
We made 2 treat boxes, a card, and 4 little critters.
 These were the two treats boxes.  The pumpkin is made using the milk carton die and the witch is made using the fancy favour treat box as the base and then the top note die as the witch face.  All the face pieces are punched out using a variety of Stampin' Up! punches.
These four critters were made with Stampin' Up! punches and then mounted on round chocolates that I found at the dollar store.  These were very quick and easy to make and th googly eyes make them soo cute!

If there are other kids or adults interested in taking this class, I will offer it again before Halloween.  Send me and email to let me know.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin