. Stampin' Shilo: Aviary

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Aviary

This stamp set was not one that I thought I would purchase until my friend Heather has some cards for us to make at convention.  It is really cute and I have seen a lot of samples made with it so needless to say, I now have this stamp set and am even offering a class in October using it.  The stamp set I am talking about is Aviary!
The cardstock colours are Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, and Pacific Point which coordinate really nicely together.  If you are interested in attending the class, please be sure to check out my calendar of events.
I hope that you had a fantastic weekend!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute card! I just now subscribed to your blog and love it already! I have to go back and visit your archives to see what all I have been missing! Thanks for sharing your awesome creation!
Missy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin