. Stampin' Shilo: Buttons, Buttons, Everywhere!

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Buttons, Buttons, Everywhere!

Last week in my order I got some of the new buttons and they are soooo beautiful!!!!  The colours are so rich and vibrant I just want to use them on everything.  I usually like to hoard my buttons but I am going to try really hard to let you use them when you come to my classes or are in my club because then you will love them too :o)  While I was searching on Stampin' Connection which is a site just for demo's with 1000's of pictures and a super great source for inspiration, I found a card very similar to the one I am going to show you.
This card is a 4" x 4" card and I used the Brights Buttons on it.  Don't you just love it?!?!?!  The little images in the middle are from the Itty Bitty Bits set.  The cardstock is Crumb Cake (love it and use it lots!), Old Olive, and Whisper White.  The greeting is from the Just Believe set and is punched out with the Modern Label Punch.  Cool how I bordered the Whisper White greeting with Tempting Turquoise cardstock.  You might be asking how I did that because we don't have two sizes of the Modern Label Punch.  Well you just have to punch out the second colour and cut it in half and then glue it on the back of your first colour.  Easy peasy!

If you would like to get your hands on these great new buttons, why not join my Button Share?  You will receive 72 buttons - 3 of each colour in three different sizes from all the colour collections.  All of these buttons will cost you only $13.75.  Email me today to sign up.


2 comments:

Caroline LeBel, Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator said...

so cute! Love it :)

stampinART said...

WOW, this is a super card. I LOVE all the bright colours and the buttons are pretty neat.

Don't know why I'm just viewing this card now... I was draw to it in one of the 'you might also like' photos.

Thanks for sharing!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin