. Stampin' Shilo: Just Believe

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Just Believe


Here is one of the cards we made at convention as part of our make 'n take session.  It uses the new set Just Believe.  This is one of my favourite sets so you may see a class with it coming soon!  We coloured directly on the stamp with the Stampin' Write markers, spritzed it with water, and stamped it on watercolour paper.  It has a very nice effect.  We also used the colour spritzer on the entire card after.  That is a cool tool that I don't have yet but will be getting very soon!  I got a lot of things from the Holiday Mini so I may need to wait a bit to get the colour spritzer!

I also just finished a super cute 3-d project that we will be making at my stamp club in September.  I am so excited to show it to you but my club girls will make it first before I show you.  Sorry!!!  If you want to be able to see and make this project, then why not join a stamp club?

Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin