. Stampin' Shilo: Cute Witch!

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Cute Witch!

As I have said previously, I am not really a Halloween person but since receiving this stamp set for FREE at convention because I was a make 'n take helper, I am really trying to come up with lots of ways to use it!  I am talking about the set called Fang-tastic.  The images are so cute and would be great for kids to make treats for friends and classmates.
This card uses Basic Black, Rich Razzelberry, and Pumpkin Pie cardstock.  I stamped the witch, broom, and bag using Stazon ink so that I could then colour in the images using the Stampin' Write markers.  I cut them out using Stampin' Up!'s fabulous paper snips and voila!  I used the spider web embossing folder.  The stamp set and embossing folder will be available September 1 from the Holiday Mini.  If you currently do not have a demonstrator and did not receive the Holiday Mini, I would be happy to send you one.  Send me an email to let me know your mailing address.
Please be sure to check out my calendar of events and sign up for any classes you are interested in.  Space is limited!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin