. Stampin' Shilo: Sweet Scoops

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sweet Scoops

I was looking through my stamps and realized that this one will be gone after August 31.  It is the Sweet Scoops stamp and it is in the Summer Mini.  If there is something in the holiday mini that you want, you better order it now!
The cardstock I used in this card is Tempting Turquoise, Rose Red, and Pink Pirouette.  It is hard to see in the photo, but I ran the Rose Red piece through the big shot with one of the texturz plates.  The ice cream part is cut out and popped up with dimensionals.  There are silver brads holding the small Pink Pirouette pieces on.  Hope you like it and if you do, please leave me a comment on my blog to let me know!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin