. Stampin' Shilo: Sneak Peak

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sneak Peak

This card uses a new stamp set that is in the Holiday Mini which begins September 1. There are so many fabulous new items in the Holiday Mini that you are going to love it! There is fabric, yes fabric, new glitter, dsp, and stamp sets. I can't wait to share with you some fun samples over the next few weeks.
The cardstock is Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler, and Whisper White.  The stamp set is called Paisley Prints.  It was one of the sets I received at convention and to be honest, I wasn't really too fond of it but I have seen lots of neat samples using it.  I added some silver brads and a little clip to finish it off.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin