. Stampin' Shilo: Stampin' Up! Home Office

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Stampin' Up! Home Office

I thought that I would share some more pictures with you of Stampin' Up!'s office in Utah.  These pictures come from their design and inspriation rooms.
This is an awesome wreath that was made out of our dsp for Christmas.  It looked even better in real life!


This is a bedroom that had flowers on the wall that were cut out from the big shot.

This is the same bedroom that had a hanging mobile made out of ribbon and flowers.

Stampin' Up! still has the awesome hostess promotion happening through the end of August and I still have some available dates for workshops.  If you would like to host a party and you have $450 in sales, you will receive an extra $35 in product of your choice.  Email me today to take advantage of this great offer!
There also has been a delay with me getting my class schedule out.  I am still working on it and will have it done as soon as I can.

 

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin