. Stampin' Shilo: Hybrid Card

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hybrid Card

Does the title have you wondering?  Today I am off to a good friends wedding.  We met in University and I am so happy to share in her special day.  When I went to make a card for her, I realized that I didn't really have any wedding type stamps so I turned to My Digital Studio.  I haven't played around with this program that much but I do know that it does amazing things and I am going to try to learn more about it very soon. 


I printed the 'Together Forever' from My Digital Studio onto Whisper White cs.  I then cut it to the size I wanted and put it through the Big Shot using the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder.  I added some of our super great rhinestones.  It is a simple but elegant card.


The inside I stamped with the greeting from Heard from the Heart and added a rhinestone to the'i'.
I should have my class schedule all posted by Monday.  Be sure to check back then.  Also a reminder that the Summer Mini is almost done.  If you would like to order anything out of it, be sure to do asap.  I am putting in an order on Monday.

1 comment:

Marjorie Gibson said...

I love the simple elegance of this card. Hope you don't mind if at some point I CASE it. When I do I will probably post it on my blog and will be sure to redirect any readers to your original.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin