. Stampin' Shilo: Fundraiser Event - Please Join Me

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fundraiser Event - Please Join Me

World Card Making Day is coming up on Saturday October 2nd.  I am hosting a fundraiser event this day and $5 from each fee will be donated to the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation.  My Aunt is currently fighting breast cancer and I know that it affects many of us so I would like to do something to honour all of these people.
When you come, you will make a mini card holder with 3 - 3"x3" cards and envelopes.  After you use the little note cards, you can then use the holder for money or a gift card.  I will also give you full instructions so you can make the project again.  I will have a special offer to purchase all the products we used to create the project.  I really hope that you will be able to join me on this day and let your friends know about it.  It is a very simple project so new and seasoned stampers are welcome as are children. 
The cost is $10 and the event is on Saturday October 2nd from 1pm-4pm.  You can come anytime in this time frame.  The project should only take about 20 minutes to complete.  Please spread the word to your friends and if you know you would like to come, let me know.





No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin