. Stampin' Shilo: Fun at the Hamilton Regional

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fun at the Hamilton Regional

Yesterday I had lots of fun at Stampin' Up!'s Hamilton Regional.  We saw lots of demonstrations, heard some great advice, and got to stamp!  What more could you want to do with a Saturday?
I just have a couple of pictures to share today but I will have more to share everyday this week.
 First of all, I was so excited and happy to be able to get my picture taken with Shelli Gardner, CEO and Co-founder of Stampin' Up!  She is such a beautiful person and is so kind and generous.
 I was also very happy to have Alycia be able to join me for her first big Stampin' Up! event.  We had a great time together.
Lastly, this is a card from the samples boards at the Regional.  All attendants received the Gratitude stamp set from the Holiday Mini.  I will have lots more cards to share that use this set.

 

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin