. Stampin' Shilo: Sparkly Snowflakes

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sparkly Snowflakes

I am back.  I was able to create this card to show you and when I am done posting, I will be back to figuring out what I am teaching tomorrow!
The cardstock colours are Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler, and Whisper White.  This card was very simple to make but is stunning.  I used the new snowflake embossing folder in the Bigshot to create my background.  I then used a sponge dauber with Whisper White craft ink and 'pounced' on the snowflakes to make them stand out.  I then sprayed the card with the Vanilla Smooch Spritz to add some sparkle and then added the rhinestones to the centre of each snowflake.  I stamped the greeting from Bright Christmas using Cherry Cobbler ink and punched it out with the fabulous new Decorative Label punch in the Holiday Mini.  I then punched out the Decorative Label punch again using Cherry Cobbler and cut it in half to border the Whisper White.  I added some white ribbon to finish off my card.  I hope that you like it!
Girls Night Out is Wednesday night starting at 7:30.  Send me an email if you are coming.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin