. Stampin' Shilo: Christmas Class

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Christmas Class

It is hard to believe that tomorrow is back to school.  The summer flew by but I am excited because I have lots of events coming up and I hope you will join me at some of them.
I am having my first Christmas Card Class on Friday September 17 from 7-10pm.  You will create 8 cards: 4 each of 2 designs.  Envelopes are included and the fee is $24. This class starts my *new* 4 month Christmas Card Club. At each monthly session, you will make 8 cards, 4 each of 2 designs and we will use different stamp sets, layouts and colours.

If you decide to take all 4 classes, you will have 32 Christmas cards ready to mail out after the last session. Register for all four classes in advance and the cost is only $80. You will need to bring adhesive and scissors.
Dates: Friday September 17th, Friday October 15th, Friday November 12th, Friday December 3rd
Here is a picture of one of the cards we will be making at the first night.
Please let me know you are coming by September 10 so I have time to get all the materials cut.  I look forward to seeing you!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin