. Stampin' Shilo: Oops!

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Oops!

So, up until yesterday, I was doing really good at posting everyday.  It totally slipped my mind and I actually wouldn't have been able to post at my normal time because the power was off at our house for a good portion of the day.  So, since I didn't post, I have something special for all of you who place an order in the month of September.  For every order of $25, you will get a ballot put into a draw to win a reusuable Stampin' Up! shopping bag, a Stampin' Up! ruler, and a Stampin' Up! pen.  All of these prizes are things I brought back from convention.  I have two prizes, so on October 1, I will make the draw.

I hope that you are enjoying your weekend despite the weather.  I am really hoping that it does not rain tonight so we can go see the fireworks.  Be back tomorrow with a sample from my upcoming Christmas card class.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin