. Stampin' Shilo: First Club Project

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Friday, September 10, 2010

First Club Project

I am sooo happy that my stamp club has started again.  I really love getting together with these ladies to teach them new things and share my love of stamping.  I hope you enjoy coming Pat, Wendy, Christine, Liz, Sally, Judy, Tracey, and our newest member Donna!
We made 3 projects at our September night and I will share all three with you in the coming days.  This first card uses the Fang-tastic stamp set.  It is so cute and not at all scary.
The cardstock colours are Basic Gray and Concord Crush.  We used the spider web embossing folder on the Concord Crush.  The witch is stamped using the black Stazon ink and then coloured in with various Stampin' Write markers.  I really love the wide striped grosgrain ribbon we used to finish this card.  If you would like more info about joining a stamp club, let me know!
Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin