. Stampin' Shilo: Happy Fall

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Happy Fall

This is a great fall card with the earthy colours that I used.  It uses the stamp set Paisley Prints which is really growing on me!
The main cardstock colour is Cajun Craze which I don't really like but imagine that for this card I used my last sheet!  I guess I like it more than I think :o)  The other cardstock colours are Old Olive, Basic Black, and Very Vanilla.  The ink colours are More Mustard, RidingHood Red, Early Espresso, and Old Olive.  I added some Old Olive 5/8" grograin ribbon and made a little ruffle with it.  The greeting is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and I hope it never retires!
I am still taking registrations for my upcoming classes so be sure to email me so I can save you a spot!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin