. Stampin' Shilo: Finally...

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Finally...

Okay, so my laptop still is sick but I took some pictures of our make 'n takes we did at Regionals so I can share those with you.  Please hope that I can get the virus off my laptop and that I won't lose anything from it like family pictures, card pictures and other information!

 This card is a 4"x4" card and it used Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, and Whisper White cardstock.  The stamp set is Gratitude and this is the set we received at Regionals.  I like how we added a half-back pearl to the centre.
This second cards uses the same stamp set but this time uses Old Olive and Whisper White cardstock.  We used 5/8" grosgrain ribbon tied around the card and I added some more pearls to it.  You can click on the card to see it larger. 
I will be back tomorrow with a great promotion and the winner of the reusable shopping bags.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin