. Stampin' Shilo: Just For You!

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Just For You!

This card would be great to send to someone this fall.  It uses the Paisley Prints stamp set and the colours are perfect for fall.
For the pumpkin, I coloured right on the stamp with Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, and More Mustard markers.  I stamped the pumpkin, then cut it out and popped it up with dimensionals.  I used the Paisley Prints wheel to add the pattern underneath the ribbon which is Pumpkin Pie grosgrain.  I learned how to make this cool ruffle with the ribbon at Convention.  I added a small flower Pumpkin Pie button to the ribbon to finish off the card.
Be sure to check back early this week.  I will have all the information about my upcoming all day Christmas stamp event that you won't want to miss!



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin