. Stampin' Shilo: CD Creation

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

CD Creation

This is a magnet that I have been working on for a swap this coming weekend when I attend Stampfest. It is made using an old cd. I covered the cd with textured Pretty in Pink cardstock. I printed off a small calendar from Microsoft Word and cut all of the months apart. I attached all the months with Bashful Blue brads and adhered the calendar to Regal Rose cardstock. I decorated with Bashful Blue grosgrain ribbon and some butterflies from a level 1 hostess set call Bitty Basics. This is meant to be a tear-off calendar to attach to your fridge. When I return, I will have 4 other types of 'magnets' to show off to you.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hi Shilo
I really like the deer paperclip magnet. I love clip to hold up the kids artwork! and the tile magnet.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin