. Stampin' Shilo: Holiday Extravaganza Sale!!!!

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Holiday Extravaganza Sale!!!!

You won't want to miss this. Stampin' Up! is have a Holiday Extravaganza Sale. From Nov 26-Dec 1 there will be bundled products to purchase at a special promotional price - up to 50% off!!! Bundles are limited so you will want to check back here early to find out the deals. To order the bundles, you can use the online ordering system or you can email or call me. Remember though, that bundles are limited so you may want to do online ordering to ensure you get the items you want. Simply click on the Online ordering button on the top right of my blog page and then click on 'Shop Now' in the right hand corner. I will post more info as soon as I get it!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin