. Stampin' Shilo: Referral Program

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Referral Program

I am pleased to introduce my Stampin’ Up!© Referral program. It is very easy and beneficial for you. If someone you refer to me places a $25.00 order, you will receive a $5.00 gift certificate for Stampin’ Up! products from me. If they book a workshop, you will receive a $10.00 gift certificate and if they sign up to be a new demonstrator, you will receive a $25.00 gift certificate! This is a great beneficial program for you. Make sure you tell me who have referred. As well, if you bring a 'new' person to a class, you get to pick a free stamp from my basket.

I would also like to remind you about the Rub-on promotion. When you spend $20 on any Stampin' Up! product you can purchase any rub-on for 20% off. The glass balls to the left have rub-ons applied to them to create a unique Christmas ornament.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin