. Stampin' Shilo: Wow Flowers

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Wow Flowers


This is one of the swap cards I made to take to Stampfest that I attended Saturday in Cambridge. I had a great time and I will be posting some pictures of the magnets I received in the magnet swap as well as some pictures of cards I received in general swapping.
This card uses the Wow Flowers stamp set. I used Whisper White, Basic Black, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Pumpkin Pie, and Barely Banana cardstock. The ink colours are the same. I used the 1 3/8" square punch, the 1 1/4" circle punch, the 1/4" circle punch, and the medium oval punch for the greeting.
This card was very simple to make but I think it leaves a lasting impression.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin