. Stampin' Shilo: Lots of Posts

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Lots of Posts

You may be wondering why you have been hearing from me every day lately. Well, I am trying to get my name entered into a draw to win a gift certificate from a Stamping Business coach. November is National Blog Posting Month and the requirement is that from November 4 on, that I make a post everyday, so that is what I am doing. As you can probably guess, I didn't get a chance to create today so you won't see a picture.
I do however, want to tell you about a new button I have on my blog page. On the left hand side, there is a new link to a Stampin' Up! Gift Guide. When you click on this link, you will be able to choose a price point and then search for items you may wish to add to your Christmas list. The good thing is, you can give your list to your 'Santa' and then they can use online ordering to purchase the items which will be delivered right to you, or they can email or call me with the order and I will then even wrap the items!! Now that's a deal. The last order before Christmas will be going in on December 1 so make sure you get your wish lists filled out before then.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin