. Stampin' Shilo: Snow Swirled

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Snow Swirled

This card uses the ever popular stamp set, Snow Swirled. This set is new this year and I have seen a lot of beautiful samples made with it. To bad I decided I didn't need this set (boo hoo). This card was made by the talented artists at Stampin' Up!

Supplies used are:
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White, patterned paper from I Wish Simply Scrappin' Kit
Ink: Versamark, Old Olive
Other: White Stampin' Emboss powder, Old Olive 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon, Flower Fusion Too Accents & Elements, Pretties Kit, and Stampin' Dimensionals.
If you are interested in ordering any of the supplies needed to create this beautiful card, email, call or order online.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin