. Stampin' Shilo: Christmas Cards

Address Change

Please note that I now live in Hanover. Phone number is 519-506-5589.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Christmas Cards

This was one of the swap cards I received last weekend at Stampfest. This is one of my favourites! It is a tri-fold card that is a bit smaller sized than a normal card. It uses the Deer image from the Deer Friends hostess set. It incorporates designer paper and lots and lots of punches. I still haven't decided on what Christmas cards I am going to make to send this year so maybe this is it!
This card was made by Sonia Jung.


This second card is another favourite because it uses Dazzling Diamonds glitter!!! It seems that any card that uses glitter is a favourite. This card also uses an image from the Deer Friends hostess set. The Deer Friends set has turned out to be a very popular set this year. The snowflakes on this card are from the Snow Swirled set which is also very popular. This card was created by Carol Ann Vandenbrink.
Remember to enter my give-away. Instructions for how to enter are on the Monday post and remember the deadline is Friday. As well, check out my 2 new classes being offered before Christmas on the Tuesday post. Deadline to sign up is this coming Tuesday or earlier if you want.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin